- Enhance overall operation process and performance to meet target
- Support operation manager to manage E2E dark store operation
- Create and improve SOP/WI to have best process for all staff and branches, and deploy and training to staff
- Lead operation system implementation for all branches and request product team for adjustment and improvement
- Work together with Product team to improve operation system to match business need
- Deploy and training staff when release new process or system
- Initiate process improvement for store operation- Investigate loss and error in system/process then find solution and preventive to close the gap- Support, guide and coach store manager from each branches to achieve the target
- Support other operation administration task
- Bachelor or Master of Logistic, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 3-5 Years experience of retail operation background or related fields
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations and e-commerce business
- Strong leadership and communication skills, high problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under changes, pressure, and tight deadlines.