About LINE MAN Wongnai
LINE MAN Wongnai is Thailand’s Leading On-Demand Delivery and Lifestyle e-Commerce platform services. We build technology to help Thai people live better, to empower all local businesses by creating an end-to-end food ecosystem through our channel LINE MAN and Wongnai. Connected consumers, riders, and local businesses and improved the daily life of all parties with restaurants nationwide. And because we are local, we provide the deepest variety and services that are tailor-made for Thai people.
Mobile team is one of our important teams that develop applications LINE MAN and Wongnai to build quality processes for users to be high quality that impact millions of people on our journey to become the No.1 food platform in Thailand.
Please visit our engineering blog if you’d like to learn more.
We are looking for top talent to join us for an internship in the coming year (2023).
To be considered for this program, you must:
- Be able to join the program at least 2 months
- Be able to join the program with in any period of 1 Jan - 31 Dec 2023
- Be able to join the program as an internship or Co-operative education program
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Product team and the Design team to give the best experience to LINE MAN Wongnai’s users for Android.
- Design and implement applications with the latest technologies on Android.
What you’ll Need:
- Have the ability to use Java to implement Android’s application. Kotlin is a plus.
- Have proficient knowledge and an in-depth understanding of Data Structure, Algorithm, OOP, Coding, Design Patterns, Other Best Practices.
- Able to work well with others in fast pacing environments.
- Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things.
- Good understanding of Android Fundamentals such as Activity and Fragment Lifecycle, Android Resources, RecyclerView, Layout, Http request etc.
It'd be Great if you have:
- Good understanding of Design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture etc.
- Good understanding of Android architecture components such as ViewModel, LiveData, Room etc.
- Good understanding of Android Jetpack Library is a plus.
- Good understanding of Unit tests is a plus.