- Managing, and directing social media marketing for LINE MAN businesses, including internal (owned media) and external (e.g. KOLs, publishers, etc.).
- Developing social media marketing strategies to achieve business objectives, and also marketing objectives. So, you need to work closely with all marketing and business leaders to understand what is the direction of the business, and interpret it into social media marketing plans and actions.
- Guiding and maintaining the visual look for all LINE MAN content, make it clear to public on what we are going to communicate, and make sure they know these are works from LINE MAN.
- Managing projects with detailed schedules and timelines for projects coming into the designing team, and updating timely with the marketing team, or the project owners.
- Analyzing and reporting the performance of social media initiatives, with key insights on how to improve the overall projects in the next missions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Prior experience in advertising agency will be preferred.
- Good understanding of social media users insight.
- Creative on how to utilize social media together with the insights from them.
- Good project management and people skills.
- Critical thinking, and ability to think of solutions independently.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes of business direction and needs.
- A start-up mindset, willing to work hard, and do whatever it takes to get things done sometimes under pressure but usually in a dynamic environment.