- Manage and participate in all accounting operation, cashflow forecast, monthly closing, tax review and submission.
- Manage monthly group financial reports and reconciliation of accounts.
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded properly and complied with company policies.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational.
- Provide proper accounting records and tax treatment to new business initiatives.
- Lead team to simplified working process, introduce internal control, reduce manual work, and implement related systems.
- Coordinate with external auditors, revenue department, and others for all financial accounting and tax activities.
- Handle special projects or others as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher In Accounting (CPA is preferred)
- 7 years of working experience in Audit and Accounting
- Proven knowledge of accounting regulations, practices and standards (IFRS) with strong understanding of local taxation regulations.
- Good knowledge of the ERP system and MS Office.
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- Positive attitude, a fast-learner, detail-oriented, critical thinking and problem solving skills; team player with a willingness to help where required.
- Self-motivated, commitment, result-oriented mindset, and flexibility to work to tight