Marketing Manager - LINE MAN MART
Grow LINE MAN MART exponentially, and sustainably.
We are looking for someone who possesses a growth mindset, strong marketing skills, and also adept with data and numbers, to generate creative marketing solutions.
Our business is in a highly competitive, and a fast-paced market. You will need to be able to come up with insightful strategies backed by data and information you can gather at hands, and execute them with speed and quality.
We also expect you to monitor and improve your campaign/activities performance in a timely manner. At the end of each project, you will share your results together with ways to improve them in the future.
This is a leadership position, to succeed in this position you need to make quick data-driven decisions, present your strategies well, and coordinate well with all stakeholders, within and outside of the marketing department, this includes the external partnerships, while aligning your goals with the company’s.
- Define winning strategies for LINE MAN MART business, which align with company’s goals and objectives
- Design marketing strategies, and marketing communication initiatives to achieve the given targets, including user acquisition, user retention, sales, monetisation, profitability, and brand positioning & brand perception
- Responsible for the whole workflow (end-to-end) of strategic campaigns
- Strategy design
- Ideation of initiatives, campaigns, activities, etc.
- Demand estimation
- Partnership pitching (if any)
- Cross functional collaboration (e.g. with Business development, Product development, Operation, etc.)
- Go-to-market plan
- Budget management and control
- Performance tracking and speedy optimization
- Postmortem analysis and report
- Campaign and marketing strategy planning for short, and medium term, including budget management and coupon management, to achieve business targets
- Impact measurement, budget tracking, and return-on-marketing-investment improvement initiatives are crucial
- Lead and inspire your team, and all stakeholders to be customer-centric, data & insight driven, with strong growth mindset, and positive team player working culture
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Experience in FMCG, e-Commerce, consulting is preferred
- Experience in campaign planning, management, and optimization is preferred
- Experience in successfully leading team, and cross functional project management
- Excellent knowledge in marketing mix, marketing tools, and media maximization
- Result oriented, and biased towards action, with detailed-oriented skills
- Proven track record of data & insight utilization to form innovative initiatives which successfully execute into an impactful business result
- Creative, resourceful and open-minded, also able to work well with creative people
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and high sense of responsibility and ownership
- Good presentation and English communication skills