This position will focus and manage the overall compliance work of the company and being part of the legal management team including drafting, reviewing, and executing legal documents. To coordinate with external organizations, including regulators in some cases, in order to protect the company's interests, minimize legal risks and comply with the laws and regulations.
- Review, revise and draft all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documents.
- Provides legal advice, comments, opinions on all legal issues related to the business.
- Providing, assisting, and supporting other departments with consultation on legal issues.
- Ensure compliance of the company with relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Review and provide constructive comments to the legal works of junior legal team members.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (or higher).
- 5-7 years of work experience at a law firm or as an in-house corporate lawyer.
- Ability to draft and review agreements and legal documents/provide legal advice in Thai/English.
- Experience in labour law and/or litigation is preferred.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written, in Thai/English.
- Good relationship-building skills and able to coordinate works.
- Possess great work ethics and flexibility and ability to work well under pressure with good speed, focused mindset, and good productivity.
- Passion for a company with high-growth potential and semi-start up environment is a plus.