Search engine has undeniably been one the strongest tools for web traffic. We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented Senior SEO Content to develop SEO articles on our domains including Wongnai, Blognone and Brand Inside.
This role is ideal for someone who is strong at creativity, analysis and content planning being able to come up with new ideas for SEO keywords and contents.
If this feels right for you, click apply right away!!
- Plan SEO contents for Wongnai, Blognone, Brand Inside in harmony with the goals of each business then evaluating the performance and ROI on a weekly basis.
- Audit and validate the quality and accuracy of every SEO content from the freelancers. Be strict as an administrative teacher examining your haircut.
- Be the God of SEO; collaborate with the team leader and the freelancers seeking for new compelling topics and keywords
- Provide suggestions in developing and improving the contents
- Proactively keep up with the news and upcoming trends, being eager for knowledge and sharing them.
- Bachelor’s Degree with related working experiences.
- 4-year experience with profoundly understanding of SEO writing structure
- Strong content writing skills with SEO-related knowledge such as search intent, E.A.T.
- Be accustomed to SEO tools and resources including GA, GSC, Ahref, Moz, TubeBuddy, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Experiences or ability to comprehend customers’ behavior relating with restaurant destination, tourist attraction, recipe creation, beauty and cosmetics, technology, economics and investment is a plus
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Comfortable working with data and spreadsheets functions