Assistant Fleet Activation Manager
- Manage and monitor manpower planning, recruitment, relations and engagement of rider acquisition
- Guide team members to achieve the fulfillment rate & turnover rate targets.
- Develop team strategies on promotions, campaigns, recruitment program/activities and manage recruitment channels, sources, and tools.
- Follow the latest trends and insight in the market which will have an impact on the approach and activation programs.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion effort
- Present analyses and findings to team leaders and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- Experiences in the express delivery business is preferred
- 2-5 years experience in Fleet, Logistics & Transportation business and at least 2 years in managerial roles.
- Hands on experience with high achievement and proven track record in the recruitment or management of large fleets.
- Internal and external communication with professionalism.
- Strong ability to plan and adapt to changing environment
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)