Business Development is mini CEO of a business unit which reports directly to C-Level. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, layout the strategies, build the business models, engage partnership, plan product roadmap and drive financial to ensure that the business has a strong growth and becomes successful. As a Business Development, you will work closely with a dedicated cross functional team (squad) composed of members from various departments such as: Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Operation.
- Support Business Development Manager to grow Ads Product Business of Wongnai, LINE MAN, and Wongnai for Business.
- Develop Market and Competitor Analysis to catch up with business trends and identify new business opportunities
- Develop Client Analysis, prepare presentation, and propose strategic plan and solutions to media clients
- Lead media and campaign execution to deliver promised timeline and performance
- Monitor ads and media performance to achieve client’s expectations
- Drive business and product to achieve company OKR and goals in terms of sales, revenue, profit and ads performance
- Reinforce growth and sustainability into the business through new innovation, product-market fit, new product and service development
- Coordinate efficiently with operation and product team to deliver the top satisfactory service to clients (and media agencies) also involving in evolution of products and solutions by providing valuable market feedback
- At least 3 years job experiences in business development, ad-tech, digital marketing solutions covering both performance and brand advertisement, or sales & marketing fields
- Experience in campaign planning from marketing/media advertising agency is a plus
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong analytic skill, communication & presentation skill and negotiation skill.
- Methodical, well-organized, detail-oriented, and result oriented
- “CAN-DO” attitude, good manner, strong passion, strong ownership, commitment, accountability, responsibility, and team player
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, Google Sheets & Slides
- Able to work under pressure with a tight timeline and limited resources.
- Fluent in Thai Language, Proficient in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related discipline preferred