Business Strategy Manager will report directly to the Director of Strategy and Corporate Development. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, laying out the strategies, building the business models, and providing consultation and working with relevant teams to kick-start the project. You may also take the PMO role, consolidating and reporting the statuses of all the key projects to top-level management.
- Identify business opportunities, formulate business plans, including key tasks, goals, and action plans, and ensure those plans are implemented to drive growth for LINE MAN Wongnai.
- Conduct research on user behavior and competitor analysis to understand market trends and adapt them to the business.
- Provide consultation to internal teams and management on growth and sustainability of the business, fine-tuning product-market fit, and conducting new product and service development.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related fields (MBA is preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in business development, management consulting, or strategic planning
- Strong business senses and negotiation skills
- Able to build trust as well as maintain a good relationship with internal teams and partners
- Have humility, strong ownership, commitment, accountability, and responsibility
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Background in Consultancy business is a big plus