- Manage a team responsible for onboarding, educating, monitoring, coaching, and maintaining online support tools for Access Staff
- Ensure that staff is equipped with the requisite skills and knowledge to perform to operational management standards
- Design training curricula and materials, selecting the most effective training methodology to meet the desired objectives
- Scalable, ongoing employee training program to meet needs of new contact center
- Scalable quality assurance program that is part of continuous operations of the contact center
- Culture of sustainable improvement in quality and learning
- Easy to navigate, scalable, routinely updated Knowledge Management System
- Create and Manage the quality assurance methodology, metrics, and feedback process within the department
- Assist with the updating of SOPs, work instructions, checklists, and various other documents under Quality and Training document control
- Drive self-service features using knowledge base and help center article
- Outstanding facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated change management for large-scale initiatives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning and development principles and methodologies
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Creativity and a passionate interest in mentoring individuals
- Knowledge base in training methodologies, adult learning theory and evaluation processes, alternate learning formats, media and training