- Verify vendor accounts, pay and resolve purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Maintain vendor files and new vendor set up in Accounting program Processing invoices and payments
- Manage vendor payment details to ensure there are no errors when processing payments
- Ensure payments received and check deposits are timely recorded and properly coded.
- Manages and reconciles accounts payable balances in Accounting program
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices, including cleared payment inquiries to maintain accurate files according to the company standards
- Manage daily operations of accounting transaction and process
- Record accounting transaction into system properly
- Manage account closing for expenses and accruals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher In Accounting
- 3 years of working experience in Accounting or Audit
- Proven knowledge of accounting regulations, practices and standards (IFRS) with strong understanding of local taxation regulations.
- Good knowledge of the ERP system and MS Office.
- English proficiency in writing and speaking.
- Experience working in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
- Positive attitude, a fast-learner, detail-oriented, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, commitment, result-oriented mindset, and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines.