- Perform administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies.
- Ensure security through access controls, LDAP, VPN and firewalls.
- System monitoring and maintenance internal services such as DEX, Snipe-IT.
- Provide technical documentation, manuals and Infrastructure policies.
- Good understanding of standard IT security practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate and key management.
- Good understanding of Linux and Network administration skills for troubleshooting.
- Experience with Cloud Platform (AWS or Google Cloud).
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with users.