LINE MAN City/Area Manager
“LINE MAN City/Area Manager is the managing director of the responsible city/area.”
- LINE MAN City/Area Manager will be responsible for leading the team to achieve O2O business objectives, especially the food delivery service.
- The current objectives are:
- Maximizing revenue and profit within the given budget in your city/area.
- Expand to the small cities around the key cities (if any)
- LINE MAN City/Area Manager is the one who monitors, improves, initiates new ideas & solutions and brings harmony to all aspects of the business within your city/area, including demand (user), supply (rider & merchant), and other related departments e.g. product development, partnership, etc.
- LINE MAN City/Area need to oversee day-to-day operations in the assigned city/area, and come up with solutions for any or to initiate new processes that are more effective and efficient.
- LINE MAN City/Area Manager must be able to cope with massive data, competitor information and consumer movement, and come-up with actionable insights and solutions to achieve the business objectives.
- LINE MAN City/Area Manager is based in the assigned city/area.
- At least 3-year of working experience, and 1-year management experience, in business development, business consulting, business team leader, start-up and/or operations management.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, management, or related field.
- Exceptional leadership skills with empathy in dealing with different people.
- Entrepreneurial drive, start-up mindset, self-driven and goal-oriented attitude to succeed.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through extremely strong analytical thinking and modelling ability (Excel skills necessary).
- Ability to cope with pressure and an environment where not everything works yet, strong interest in taking ownership of problems rather than worrying about whose problem it is.
- Background living and working in the assigned city with an understanding of local culture and lifestyles.