- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks.
- Manage overall project timeline from design, preconstruction, construction , handover and post-construction
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Analyze financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Business Management, Finance or related fields
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management, Business Management.
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, data-driven.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to build trust as well as maintain good relationships with partners, stakeholders.
- Have good manner, strong ownership, commitment, accountability and responsibility