- Lead a team of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
- Acquire new non-food partners and monitoring project and campaign to achieve revenue target.
- Initiate project, marketing campaign, and business consult to drive more transaction with LINE MAN strategic non-food partner and food partner.
- Manage strategic non-food partner and food partner achieve revenue target.
- Serve as a primary contact and relationship manager for LINE MAN strategic non-food & food partner to create deal/promotion to serve LINE MAN monthly campaign theme & CRM.
- Strategically craft business model, operation flow and financial flow of the campaign.
- Closely collaborate with external and internal team members to ensure the campaign launch smoothly.
- Track and evaluate data and prepare performance reports providing recommendations.
- Analyze data, planning, monitoring, reports of campaign results and provide business, product, marketing implications.
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing user acquisition/Area expansion role, management consulting, business development, sales experience,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work independently to find the solution with minimal guidance from the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related discipline preferred.