- Responsible to open new store with in the timeline, make a timeline for each activity and follow-up with related function
- Manage end-to-end process for store equipment, planning, purchasing, installation and request a payment to supplier
- Training new staff for each store, make a training schedule for each part, prepare training material, and conduct the training session
- Inspect the store after real estate team handover the site and raise any defect to be fix
- Implement planogram for new store and adjust planogram according to actual shelf if needed
- Manage inbounding and receiving 1st lot of the product and put on shelf base on planogram
- Support and supervise team for first 1-2 week to ensure that team are ready to operate by themselves
- Initiate Process improvement for Store operation
- Support other operation administration task
- Bachelor or Master of Logistic, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related field
- 3-5 Years experience of retail operation background or related fields
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations and e-commerce business
- Strong leadership and communication skills, high problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under changes, pressure, and tight deadlines.