At LINE MAN Wongnai, product experience is at the forefront of what we do. As a UX/UI Design intern, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our products through applications, websites and any other touchpoint along the combined ecosystem of LINE, LINE MAN and Wongnai.
In this role, you will have an exciting opportunity to bring the best experience possible to our users. You will create beautiful, intuitive, and user-centric experiences to tackle the challenges that impact millions of people on our journey to become the No.1 food platform in Thailand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design beautiful user interfaces that come with intuitive and simple experiences.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and run user research.
- Participate in strategic decisions of our products and businesses. Bringing in solutions and the understanding of what product experiences can do for our business
- Be able to articulate concepts and ideas, and define requirements
- Be data-driven and logical. Measure and improve your designs with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Be autonomous. Take lead and ownership in the design process of assigned products.
- Be curious. Be bold to question to ensure that the business goal is addressed.
- Be a true advocate of user voice as well as product value.
- Closely work in cross-functional teams consisting of engineers, product managers and business development members to ship high quality products
- Have a portfolio showcasing your design skills
- Have a solid understanding of basic design principles such as layout, contrast, spacing, hierarchy, typography etc.
- Understand the limitations of designing for different platforms such as iOS, Android and web platforms
- Understand user-centric design and design-thinking concepts while being able to take apart, adapt and apply these concepts to optimize impact in a timely manner
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great in interpersonal skills and communication skills, both in English and Thai
- Comfortable iterating quickly, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment (under time and resource constraints)