- Regional Manager will be responsible for leading the team to achieve O2O business objectives, especially the food delivery service
- The current objectives are:
- Maximizing revenue and profit within the given budget in your region.
- Expand to all cities in your region.
- Regional Manager is the one who monitors, improves, initiates new ideas & solutions and brings harmony to all aspects of the business within your region, including demand (user), supply (rider & merchant), and other related departments e.g. product development, partnership, etc.
- Regional Manager will have to manage a team combining direct-reports, and cross-functional teams.
- Regional Manager must be able to cope with massive data, competitor and consumer movement, and come-up with actionable insights and solutions to achieve the business objectives.
- Regional Manager is based in BKK, and must be able to travel to all the cities in the region, which could be at least 50% of the working time to spend in the cities outside BKK
- At least 5-year of working experience, and 3-year of management experience, in business development, business consulting, business team leader, start-up, and/or operations management.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, management, or related field.
- Experienced and strong understanding of O2O service platforms, especially the food delivery service will be strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel at least 30-50% of the time.
- Exceptional leadership skills, and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A team player who can multi-function and perform under high pressure.
- High analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a
- Strong fluency in English and Thai