- Promote and manage a safety working that results in the target of ZERO accidents
- Set up the process, workflow to the standard including creating WI/SOP.
- Lead & monitor inventory management each store e.g. damage, loss, stock count, stock day, aging, and clearance items
- Ensure innovation, new equipment, supply use items to support hub operation.
- Analyze important data to support setting up an annual budget and cost.
- Coordinate with supply chain management, DC team, transport team, IT team, and related team to solve a problem.
- Monitor making summary reports of overall e.g. POS end of day report, reconcile report, out of the stock report, fill in rate report and inbound report
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics or related fields
- 5-8 Years experience in retail operations, store operations, or related fields
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and E-commerce business
- Experience setup in retail operation will be an advantage
- Strong leadership skills, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with related tools.