- Work with the logistics service provider to analyze and define the critical operational factors to obtain the most cost-effective operation
- Operation Control and Analyst data to monitor 3PL
- Partner with the 3PL and its capacity planners to define the most efficient DC space utilization plan, automated sorter plan, operation flow, delivery plan, and urgent orders.
- Ensure the interface with 3PL related to the category on a daily basis on scheduling, planning, ordering, good receiving, dispatching, and store delivery
- Communicate with SCM to pass on the issues that needed to be solved strategically
- Manage and report the logistics, provide inputs/ideas on continuous improvement plans
- Bachelor or Master of Logistic, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 5-8 Years experience of retail operations background or related fields
- Understand Supply chain management, Logistics, Warehouse, Fulfillment, Store operations, and e-commerce business
- Strong leadership and communication skills, high problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under changes, pressure, and tight deadlines