We are now finding a product designer who is passionate about people and interested in a user-centered approach to join our fun and energetic growing team at LINE MAN. In this role, the successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to enhance a better customer experience by collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. The responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience, providing an exceptional intuitive application design.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow design process from empathizing users to creating wireframes, flows, prototypes and UI
- Question and define requirements not just design by order. Be data-driven and logical.
- Able to articulate concepts and ideas
- Encourage ideation sessions across teams
- Facilitate engagement and collaboration across business units to ensure objectives, outcomes and strategies are thoroughly understood
- Be a true advocate of user voice as well as product value so that the product needs are addressed
- Measure and improve your designs with qualitative and quantitative data.
- 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Have experience in shipping digital products or services
- Great in interpersonal skill and communication skill, both English and Thai
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable iterating quickly, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment (under time and resource constraints)
- A portfolio is a must