VP Product, Merchants
We are LINE MAN Wongnai. We help Thai people live better, and we have big dreams to empower all local businesses. We build products that connect the physical and digital worlds, that connect consumers, riders and local businesses at the tap of a button. Because we are local, we provide a deep variety of services tailor-made for Thai people, from Food delivery to Mart to Messenger.
This is a rare opportunity to scale a product management team in Thailand for a product that is a local hero. We want to become the number 1 e-commerce platform for services in Thailand, and with the right people - are you the impact-driven and customer-centric product leader we’re looking for?
We are seeking an experienced product leader to grow and scale our Merchant product team. Our office is in Thailand and you will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- You are responsible for ensuring that merchants on LINE MAN Wongnai thrive and succeed. And therefore you will oversee a suite of products and solutions for merchants and restaurants that include the POS systems, merchant apps, Ad Manager and internal tools to support our operations / BD / marketing teams.
- Strategize: Drive the vision and long-term roadmap of innovative products for merchants.
- Execute: Develop processes to run product management efficiently and ship impact.
- Coach: Recruit, retain, grow, and empower PMs to deliver products that merchants love.
- Be hands-on: You should expect to be hands-on while you scale up the team.
- Be a role-model: Set high standards for being merchant-centric, rigorous and collaborative. Be a great partner to all roles from engineering to operations, so we excel together and deliver as a single team. Support quickly, listen deeply, and enable everyone.
- 7+ years of product management experience, and 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated success working hands-on with merchant and restaurant products including POS, software for merchants, adtech systems and admin tools
- Translated strong empathy and operational knowledge of merchants into products with deep business impact
- Native Thai speaker and strong command of written / spoken English.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, excited about finding innovative solutions to complex problems, and driving projects from start-to-finish.
- A technical degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, or analytical degree in economics, statistics or related fields.
- Entrepreneurial experience.