Business analysts at LMWN help improve decision-making processes within organizations by evaluating past and current business data with the primary responsibility of providing analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables teams to achieve goals.
- Analyze in-house data to help team tackle business and operation goals. For example: Determining the current performance and possibilities to increase market share, adoption, and revenue. Identify our competitive levels, justify the business value of projects, and activities.
- Deliver recommendations to help senior leaders make better decisions to increase the certainty and speed to meet targets.
- Identify the critical strategic business issues
- Conduct business analytics with business development / strategy team
- Work with Business Intelligence team to build dashboards
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analyst, Data Analyst or related fields
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using data analytics tools
(Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills - communicate findings and writing clear, comprehensive reports
- Understand key metrics in the food delivery Industry and market insights is preferred
- Background in e-commerce business is a plus