- Oversee the engineering team from hiring, onboarding, and up-skilling new and current tech team members to managing projects and preparing the budget of the team.
- Work with software architects, engineering managers and directors, product managers to align product roadmaps with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack and architecture, provide input on feasibility and cost impact.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (e.g. vendors, outsourcing companies) for new product development, integrations, and tools.
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience building and leading software engineering teams.
- Experience in managing complex tech projects and know how to build products and features from scratch.
- Excellence in building high-performance teams.
- Experience utilizing and implementing development methodologies (i.e. Agile).
- Leadership abilities with a strategic mind.
- Good command of written and spoken in English